Law Enforcement's need for sophisticated technology to support mission demands for fighting and reducing crime is ever increasing. Providing law enforcement officers with real-time crime reporting to accurately pinpoint crimes, patterns, and incidents improves their ability to fight crime faster.
NC4 Street Smart® arms officers with critical, real-time crime reporting while on patrol in the city's streets. This high-speed information sharing enables officers to combat crimes faster by visualizing data points on maps and allowing police officers to aggregate and share relevant information through situation-based bulletins and police blogs.
Officers no longer need to rely on a roll call board, information on notepads, meeting takeaways, etc. Crime data can be in one common operating picture that is updated around the clock. Having information readily available helps solve crimes more quickly, which will also help reduce criminal activity.
NC4 Street Smart provides law enforcement organizations a powerful suite of tools that includes the following:
- NC4 Crime Connector™ – collects data about people, places, activities and assets and puts it in one place
- Crime-Fighting Blog - provides a backbone for collaborative problem solving and brings information to an officer's attention days or weeks faster than traditional methods
- Bulletin Management – centralizes information in one location, in near real time, delivering important bulletins to officers in the field
- Map Viewer – provides instant visualization of crime patterns in a specific location by displaying color-coded dots that show reported crimes and the locations where they were committed
- Case Management – provides officers with an on-line notebook where information is passed from shift-to-shift and from cycle-to-cycle in real-time
- Data Feeds – provides the ability to analyze data to draw conclusions that result in actionable items that reduce crime
- Historical Crime – allows historical crime records to be imported which allows officers to identify patterns and threats around validated crimes
- Offender/Juvenile/Home Detention Data – this feature allows officers to look up known offenders in a localized area, saving them the time of having to do a full scale search
- CAD Data – allows CAD records to be created which provides officers with analytical trends
- Intel and Street Check Data Type – gives users the ability to capture data that seems important, but may not correlate to any specific CAD records
- Repeatable Controls – allows officers to manage crime more efficiently by allowing them to look up various elements of a crime scene with a click of a button
- Full API – allows easy integration into third party or home grown RMS and CAD systems
- Localization – the interface is configurable, allowing it to be readily usable for a wide range of languages and cultures
- Advanced Search – allows a user to search for any previously entered data point in the solution and to sort that data, providing an additional mechanism to parse data effectively
NC4 Street Smart is the winner of the 2013 Microsoft Collaboration and Content Partner of the Year award for solving a pressing law enforcement technology challenge faced by the law enforcement community.
Contact us to learn how NC4 Street Smart can help your agency reduce crime with real-time crime reporting, crime analysis and crime mapping.